Microsoft Teams Alerts Integration
In Microsoft Teams¶
1. Create a Microsoft Teams account if you don't have one already and create a new team and channel that will be used to receive notifications from Sematext.
To receive incoming notifications from Sematext add and configure a new integration in Microsoft Teams:
2. Select ... options for your team and click Manage team:
3. Click the More Apps button to display the list of additional applications:
4. Find the Incoming Webhook, chose it and click the Add to a team button to include the selected Incoming Webhook connector to your team.
5. Select the channel to which the Incoming Webhook should be added and click the Set up the Connector button to continue with configuration.
6. Chose the Configure button to the right of the Incoming Webhook that you just added.
7. Give your webhook a name and click the Create button. As an optional step you can also upload a custom icon for your defined webhook.
8. Finally, copy the displayed Webhook URL and click Create to finish webhook creation.
With the Incoming Webhook configured we can now use the Webhook URL to configure the Microsoft Teams notification hook in Sematext.
1. Navigate to Notification Hooks and select Microsoft Teams card to create a new Microsoft Teams notification hook.
2. Add your Microsoft Teams webhook URL.
Next, click the Send Test Notification button. Microsoft Teams should return 1 indicating everything is configured correctly. Check your Microsoft Teams channel for the test message from Sematext.
Once the test message is visible, click the Save Notification Hook button to save your configuration.