Supported Date Formats
One of the key things when working with time based data is the timestamp that represents the moment when the event was generated. Logsene expects the time of the event to be provided in the @timestamp field. The following @timestamp valueformats are currently supported by Logsene:
- ISO date with timezone information, for example:
- Timezone specified by using +/- notation, for example:
- Default Log4j date and time format, for example:
- 2016-06-24 10:38:09,758
- 2016-06-24 10:38:09
- Time since epoch, for example:
- Graylog date format, for example:
- if@timestamp field is not provided Logsene willset @timestamp tothe time when the event is received by Logsene.
- if time specified in@timestamp does not include timezone information, Logsene will assume UTC.